Shipping Information & Returns Policy
If your oil doesn’t show up Royal Oils accepts all responsibility for parcels lost in transit within New Zealand prior to them having been delivered to your home/business, provided we are notified within 5 days. We cannot accept responsibility for your parcel once delivery has been made. We accept full responsibility for breakages in transit within New Zealand. If you experience a breakage, please hold on to the item and packaging and notify us of the situation.
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange the purchased items under the following conditions:
- Products must be returned within 14 days of receipt (for New Zealand customers)
- Products must be returned within 30 days of receipt (for customers outside New Zealand)
- All products to be returned or exchanged as new (i.e.: unopened, unused and in resalable condition)
- Postage and delivery costs are non-refundable
- We will provide free return shipping for product exchanges if your return is a result of an error on our part, such as when we have sent you the incorrect or damaged item. In other cases, a return postage fee will apply
- Once your return has been received, a credit or refund will be issued within 30 days and an email confirmation will be sent to you.